Wednesday, August 5, 2009

DSA Round 3 entry

If you're following the competition, you're probably wondering why I didn't get on & tell you to vote. There happened to be a family emergency & one of our gals couldn't complete her LO. My prayers go out to her & her family.

I guess I wouldn't have mattered if we all had our pages complete, because I forgot to link up my LO in our team forum thread!! UGH! I am a true blonde & had a very blonde moment. Honestly, I haven't quite been myself as far as remembering details go lately. My mind has been occupied by the house we offered on. The offer was not accepted, but I can't get the house out of my head. Here's the LO I created for round 3.

We had to create a formula for the whole team. We also tried having a common theme, but I think with the family emergency we went our own creative ways. He was the formula we came up with. 10 fonts, 9 staples, 8 buttons, 7 flowers, 6 papers, 5 photos, 4 leaf branches, 3 paint elements, 2 frames & 1 alpha. I really like my LO. :)

I have been busy scrapping too - I guess it is one way I deal with stress. Though I did find out this week that I have potentially hit a bit of a scrapping wall. Good timing since we're going on a vacay this weekend.



I just love this last one! Can you believe that photo? The whole family was riding the Ferris wheel & J was busy helping little J, so if I wanted a photo I just had to take it myself.

And if you're around this weekend - you don't want to miss this! I would soo be there - a sale, speed scrapping galore & a chat! Just click on the image - it'll take you right to the forums. Oh, & there will be a blog train too! Look for it Saturday AM starting here.

No comments:

Post a Comment