Thursday, August 13, 2009

DSA 4 Among Other Things

I've been a pretty busy scrapper this month. I consider myself in training for QOS at SM next May. QOS is Queen of Scrap. And . . . I am just kidding. DH would not be a happy camper if I tried to complete over 200 layouts in one month! This past May I complete about 75 pages, with approximately 58 of them for the cookbook I gave my sister for her wedding.
Honestly I have been quite busy scrapping. Chelle whipped up a super cute kit with Sarah Bennet called Wild Oats. It was perfect for the County Fair photos I have of the kids with all the animals. And awhile back I was able to attend & complete a speed scrap! The directions were awesome & I was able to make this beauty of the kids enjoying the pool on a hot day.This one I made awhile back. I had an adorable series of photos of DD playing in some of our outdoor equipment. She was too darling!And last but not least, here is the last LO in the BOTCT contest. I really had fun making this one. I had to scraplift two of my teammates in the process. In addition, we all choose to have the same title - "the Pursuit of Happyness" as a play on Happy Scrap Girl, our fearless leader. As I thought about what to journal, I kept coming back to my testimony. Since I've never written it down before it was a perfect opportunity. I am thankful the CT competition is over, it was a bit more stressful than I had expected. I had lots of fun, enjoyed working with the rest of Happy's Scrap Girls & came out with 4 awesome LO's that I don't know if I would have created otherwise. Enough talk for today. We need to get outside & enjoy the sun before the 90degree heat sets in!

No comments:

Post a Comment