Tuesday, July 21, 2009

First Blog Post!!

Hey all! I wanted to start over again with a scrapping blog. I really was terrible the first time. So, let's see if I can do a better job. The goal is to post once a week! I think that should be pretty attainable. Well, on to some business!! :)

I'm currently CT'ing for a few awesome designers. One is Happy Scrap Girl. She's awesome to work with & her team is lots of fun!! 5 of us are in a little CT competition over at DSA (digiscrapaddicts.com). AND WE NEED YOUR help!! Please vote for us!! You can only vote once each round. There are 4 rounds and the votes are cumulative over the next 4 weeks! And the last caveat - voting ends tonight at 11:59 EST!! So get those computers going to DSA right now!!

Really, I do want you to vote for us (Happy's Scrap Girls), but it's really only fair to vote for the BEST, so view team LO's. Or you can just go check out my teams LO's. Whatever you do, vote HERE!!

Here is my LO for this round. I had a baker's dozen of photos of S & needed to get them scrapped, so this was a great way to get 'er done. The challenge for this round was using negative space (empty space) and have a common color scheme.


And to say thanks for voting, Happy has given us permisson to make quickpages of our LOs! :) You can grab mine here! Enjoy!!

** The quickpage is for personal use only & not to be redistributed or claimed as your own. For more info please refer to Happy's TOU **

No comments:

Post a Comment