Monday, July 27, 2009

BOTCT Round 2

Happy's Scrap Girls seriously rocked this round!! We chose U2 as our theme. They're a great band w/ lots of lyrics to choose from. I'm pretty pumped about it because no one shared our theme. I absolutely love my LO. It ended up having a mind of its own & turned into a 2-pager. The journaling kinda chronicles our family's search for a house & my feelings on it. The lighter colored writing is a collection of memories or events or ways we were blessed while living here in this rental home.
I am so thankful for how the Lord provided for us while we have lived here. We are currently pretty serious about a house we found on Saturday morning. J is calling the lender, insurance agency & others today & hopefully we will be writing an offer sometime this week. I am doing all I can to not 'move-in' prematurely. It is difficult to not paint rooms & rearrange furniture in your head. Buying a home is a strange thing - you have to at least get a little attached before you offer. It seems impossible not to have a broken heart if it doesn't work out. But I know that God really does have something better if they don't accept our offer.

With that said, go VOTE beginning now through tomorrow night at 11:59PM EST at DSA. Remember, our team name is Happy's Scrap Girls. :) As a thank you for voting, you can get the QP of the left side of my 2-pager here! And for an extra added bonus - go visit Happy's blog here!

No comments:

Post a Comment